Friday, July 13, 2007

Fifth Class

Since we are working on our powerpoint presentations today and our bibliography slide has to be in APA format I thought I'd add some great sites for APA format that I got through a different class last semester. The first site I found was particularly helpful.
http://www.wisc.edu/writing/Handbook/DocAPA.html
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Manipulating within the Powerpoint program is becoming easier and easier for me. I am getting excited about all the different possibilities the program has to offer (Backgrounds, Animations, etc.)

3 comments:

ali said...

Rachel,
Thank you so much for posting these great websites. I hate doing bibliographies and I always have my sister (English Major) help me. I think she is tired of that so I have to start doing it on my own:) These sites will help me a lot, it is always so frustrating to me!
~Alanna

Nancy said...

Rachel, thanks, thanks, thanks for the postings about APA format. These are so helpful.
Nancy

Gwinyeo Kwak said...

Rachel,

In Korea, we don't have to cite where I get information. Isn't it nice? ^^
Now, I am a little bit getting used to APA format for references. But, today I forgot to show you at the end of presentation. Wooops.